Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introducing.... Sock Baby! Who wants one?


From your head to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be, baby of mine.
- Baby Mine

Meet Sock Baby! He is inspired by a vintage baby rattle. I hand embroidered the "E" and roses. He even has a little bell inside!

This one is for my friend Brigitte, who just had a baby named Eliot. But because I think everyone needs one of these... it's time for my first giveaway!

To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment on this post. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. The winner will be chosen randomly. I'll be accepting entries until September 10th.

I can make these in blue, green, pink, yellow or purple, and can use a tan or brown sock for different skin colors. If you don't have a baby yet, but are planning to - I can make a yellow one with your last name initial or just the word baby or extra flowers. If you have twins, I'll make you an extra one to match (because you deserve something extra for having twins, right?). This sock baby would also make a cute gift!

7 comments:

  1. Holly- What a great giveaway and what a precious gift for Eliot! Ok.... If I don't win, how much would you charge to make one? I'm thinking it might be a good birthday gift or stocking stuffer for Miss Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... as of now, it looks like you've got a pretty good chance winning. But I am considering setting up an Etsy shop for crafts and selling these for $15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do that! If you need help setting one up, I would be glad to help. I was a little overwhelmed at first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, that's SO cute! I'll throw my name in the hat. Of course, I'd fall under the "someday" group. :) But you should definitely sell them on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holls, you are to CREATIVE and talented!!! Love the Sock Baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new blog! Welcome to the community. I'm pretty new also, but am having a blast. I'm also going to be a new grandma to a little boychild in Dec. Your beautiful rattle would be a great artistic addition to his nursery. Thanks for such a sweet gift offer. Tina/redopal

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Have a friend at church who is expecting. Would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete